ISO = .ISO that you will create to position to the wiiware/vc .wad in the Emulated NAND
NAND = WiiSystem Memory
First you want to begin with a NAND Dump [Taken from Dogeggs Softmod Manual]
Quote Originally Posted by Dogeggs Softmod Guide
Use your SD to make the backup and make certain there is at least 530mb free on it.
a) Place the SD card into the Wii, if you installed Bootmii as boot2 then it will load, if it is put in as an IOS go to the Homebrew Channel, press ‘home’ on your wiimote and pick ‘Launch Bootmii’.
b) Use the energy/reset/eject buttons to navigate the Bootmii menu and choose the icon with the gears on it. If individuals buttons don’t function then you will have to use a Gamecube controller.
c) Now choose the icon with a green arrow pointing from the chip to the SD card and comply with the on display directions.
D) In about 10 mins you will have a NAND backup, it is normal to have up to 80 undesirable blocks so don’t be concerned if you get some.
1. Now that you have your nand.bin copy it to a folder on your desktop termed “Refreshing NAND”
2. Download this PACK and duplicate the contents into the “Refreshing NAND” Folder (You ought to have 6 files in there no folders)
3. Do the Following: (Taken from Triiforce Manual)
1. Run nand-aes-dump.exe. It will extract your AES essential from your nand.bin into a file termed nand-essential.bin.
2. Proceed by opening the cmd.lnk and a command prompt need to pop up.
3. In the command prompt, variety –> “NAND-bin2raw.exe nand.bin nand_dec.bin” (without quotes) and press enter. It ought to start the decrypting approach. You must finish up with two .bin files: an encrypted and a decrypted nand dump.
4. Upcoming, variety in that command prompt “zestig.exe nand-important.bin nand_dec.bin nand” (without having quotes) and press enter. It need to have decrypted every little thing and positioned it into a new folder known as nand.
4. Now when that is completed you must have a folder known as NAND the contents ought to search like this:
five. STEP one Full
1. Now locate the “Fresh new NAND” folder and Rename it to “wip isof”
2. Within there Rename “NAND” folder to “nand for isof”
2. Now you will need Indicate Mii Wads Application: Download Here
3. Immediately after that set up and you have every little thing ready. Launch the Application
4. Now click Resources —-> Develop Frequent-essential —-> Stick to Directions
5. Now click Selections —-> Modify NAND Backup Path —-> Point it to the folder “nand for isof” which is within your “wip isof” folder
6. Now if you have completed every thing properly then when you click Watch —-> ShowMiiNand —-> You will see all you IOS’s on your wii listed and anything at all else that you have loaded (if you don’t then you did something wrong-RE-Study Measures)
7. STEP two Carried out!!!
1. Preparing your Wiiware and VC .wads is the following step
2. Collect all the .wads into 1 place
3. Within the “wip isof” folder make an additional folder known as “wads”
4. Duplicate all the Wiiware and VC there
5. Now in ShowMiiWad do the subsequent to add the .wads to queue
6. Make confident you are in View —-> ShowMiiWads
7. Click File —-> Open Folder —-> Discover the “wads” folder in your “wip isof” folder
8. If you have .wad’s there you need to see this in ShowMiiWads GUI
9. STEP three Completed!!!
1. Including Game to your NAND
2. In the checklist in ShowMiiWads pick all the .wads
3. Correct click on them and click —-> Extract —-> To NAND
4. Allow it function and there is a small green progress bar in the reduce correct corner (allow it finish)
5. To verify if it labored Click View —-> ShowMiiNand
6. Scroll to the Bottom and see if the games that you additional are there
7. If not then re-do step two-3
8. Step four Completed!!!
1. Creating the .iso Files
2. Obtain wad2iso (If you are Vista/Win7 “Run as Admin”)
3. Install (i use this directory C:\Program Files (x86)\wad2iso)
4. If it does not car start following install then Click the Shortcut and open the System
5. Now when that is all performed you will get a display that says Choose File
6. Navigate to your “wads” folder
7. You can multi pick all you wads and click “open”
7a. If you are NTSC then you will hit **Nothing** (Skip to 9)
7b. If you require to modify the Region Settings on the ISO then Click “OK”
8. Then a box will arrive up and click your settings and “apply” and then the red “X” (Pic Beneath)
9. It will begin Compiling Now!!
10. Following is it performed carrying out all the compiling, it will arrive up with a folder with all the completed .iso’s
1. Now you want to have a hdd set up with one-WBFS Partition and 1-Extra fat Partition (Click Here to See How to Do This!!)
2. Get all the .iso that it compiled and add them to your WBFS partition employing WBFS Manager
3. NOW THESE Upcoming Measures ARE Important
4. Open up your Excess fat Partition in Windows Explorer
5. Copy the Following to the ROOT of the Excess fat partition
——-all the folders in your “nand for isof”
——-and the folder you get from the wad2iso Root directory on your Personal computer HDD termed “NandGames” (Deafult Directory “C:\Program Files (x86)\wad2iso”)
7. Now you are Performed!!!
8. Plug your drive into your wii and start your Favorite USB loader and launch the .iso’s
1. It has been noted that REV 19 cIOS does not do the job….
2. It has been noted that REV 20 cIOS does not perform….
3. If you stop up bricking your wii – I get no Responsibility for it….
Step 7: After Step
*Including Video games
1. Right after you have anything on the Excess fat partition Adding Games is Uncomplicated
2. Initial Plug in your HDD to the Personal computer and you need to have the Body fat partition Arrive up (ex. F: )
3. Now Open ShowMiiWads
4. Click —-> Choices —-> Modify NAND Backup Route
5. Position it to the Body fat Partition or in my scenario (F: )
6. If you have everything the way it really should when you click —-> Watch —-> ShowMiiNAND
7. You ought to see all the video games that you added to the Drive at first
8. Then Click —-> Watch —-> ShowMiiWads and repeat step four & 5 for adding new video games and producing the .ISO’s
9. Completed!!!!! Just repeat this as quite a few instances as you want (There is no limit – Assume HDD Space)
10. MOST Essential Issue is that you stage ShowMiiWads in the appropriate location!!!